Most people seeking how to start a business are overwhelmed by the overabundance of information available today. Many aren’t really sure where to start. If this describes you, you’re not alone.
You can’t help but wish there was an easy, step-by-step how to start a business checklist to help you know where to start. The good news is, I have one here for you. The bad news…well, actually, there’s no bad news. I really do have one here for you.
However, before we dive in, I want to make sure you already have your business idea. Knowing the steps in how to start a business won’t help much if you’re not sure what you are starting.
If you don’t have an idea yet or want to spend a little more time testing the one or two you already have, take a peek at Small Business Ideas for some advice and inspiration.
Once you have your idea, you’ll also want to research it a bit to make sure it will fly – you can’t taykoff if it won’t fly in the first place. To learn how and where to research your idea, visit the Vital First Step post.
Already have your idea? Took care of the research? Great! Let’s jump in.
This has step-by-step guidance on how to get your business started, including:
- How to create a financial plan
- How to create a marketing plan
- Choosing your name and domain
- Choosing the right business entity for your needs
- Getting the DBA/FBN, Licensing, and Permits for your city and industry
- Choosing your brand – logos, styles, colors
- How to plan out the logistics of selling your product or service
- How to plan and build your website
- How to open a business checking accounting
- How to set-up your accounting process
- How to plan for your business launch
- How to grow your business once it’s up and running
In this download, I’ll show you exactly what you should do and in what order, so you can build your business from the ground up. Take one step today towards building your dream and you will already be ahead of 80% of people hoping to start a business this year. Taking action is the secret sauce to having a successful business.
Are you ready?
Download the How to Start Business eBook by clicking here. Then, wherever you are in the process, take the next step. Have you already completed step 1? Great, then do step 2. Already through step 3? Then do step 4. Take the next step today then let me know what you did. Email me today to let me know which step you are on and will be taking in the next 24 hours.